Monthly Unlimited Member
(Valued at $225 a month!!)
SIX MONTH auto-renewing monthly membership includes:
-unlimited in-studio & virtual classes every month
(yoga, mat pilates, and barre);
-unlimited access to our on-demand content;
-two guest passes a month;
-and 15% off all retail purchases.
Come as much as you’d like without
any long-term commitment!
The classes and teachers you know and love, from our home to yours.
Access unlimited online yoga classes in a variety of specialties (vinyasa flow, ladder flow, chair yoga, kids, meditation, gentle, hatha, etc.).
New content uploaded regularly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
We offer a NO COMMITMENT on All Memberships
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a 30-day written notice to discontinue.
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable.
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to charge.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees. A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
6. FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC due to member insufficient funds and/or returned checks at the time of bank auto-draft.
7. Members may put membership on hold for 1 month after 6 months of continued auto-drafting dues, the first time being 6 months after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to .
8. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month for six-months. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Anew Life Yoga LLC could take up to 5 business days to respond.
9. Once member has submitted an e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication, member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC for review. Only then, if FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC did not perform what it agreed to do, FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC, FLOW Midwest Yoga and Meditation LLC is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
10. Membership prices are subject to change. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships.
12. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check the MindBody app for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
13. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.